Graphic Design & Marketing Communications (1 YEAR TERM)
ARE YOU READY FOR THAT CHANGE?
If you are a highly motivated individual who would enjoy working in a smaller team environment, appreciates diversity in a career, who has a passion for design and marketing, then Dutch Industries and this position will interest you. You will work closely with the marketing manager, sales & marketing coordinator, and engineers to accomplish the following corporate marketing objectives. Become part of our team and reputation, and consider a future with Dutch Industries’ marketing team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing technical literature & marketing materials (ranging from small to large format projects, creating and following marketing initiatives)
- Assist in all design stages (catalogues, brochures, notebooks, and all other print materials, radio, and marketing materials)
- Experience and knowledge in print production to ensure projects run efficiently
- Liaison with outside marketing sources primarily marketing managers and coordinators, and occasionally account planners, graphic designers, creative specialists, web developers, writers, printers, etc.) to ensure all information requests, deadlines, and objectives are being met on both ends
- Coordinate and direct photoshoots, video shoots, testimonials for use throughout marketing materials
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives
- Collects ideas from producers, sales staff, and dealers in order to synergize, understand, develop strategies and execute marketing initiatives
- Assist engineers in the design and development of new products from a sales and marketing perspective
- Ensures quality and consistency of brand messaging, design, marketing themes and objectives are met
- Attends all sales, marketing, and engineering meetings to stay aware of all developments throughout the organization
- Provides support to sales and marketing team
- Understand Dutch products and how they function with a wide range of agriculture products
- Some travel required for field work, trade shows, producer visits, and overall for marketing research
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate, Degree and/or Diploma in Graphic Design
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Graphic Design and Marketing Communications preferred
- Experience and ability to manage all aspects of Digital Marketing (social media, WordPress, digital advertising, etc.)
- Passion for design and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Mac OS. Experienced with Google Apps, Pages.
- High level of organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as taking initiative to work independently
- An Agricultural background would be a great asset in this position, but is not critical.
- PDF portfolios will be accepted
- Start Date of March 15, 2019 (1 Year Term Position)
Dutch Industries offers a competitive salary and a competitive group benefits plan. Dutch Industries thanks you for your interest.