Dutch Industries is a progressive metal fabrication shop with over 60 years of serving the surrounding community as well as numerous other international customers. Over the years we have built and prided ourselves on the exceptional reputation we have gained by providing a quality product. Our machine shop has industry leading technology consisting of multiple CNCmills and CNC lathes. If you are ready for a job that will provide you with a productive and developmental learning environment, along with helping you to build a long and prosperous career, please apply today.
If you would like to become part of our Dutch Openers & BioSpreader team with an unmatched reputation for providing quality products and superior customer service, consider the following qualifications as important to success:
- Strong understanding of CNC equipment including CNC Mill’s (3 axis and 5 axis), Lathes, and Lasers.
- Understand and translate G code.
- Set, operate, and program both CNC machines and Robotic equipment to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Ability to use a variety of precision measuring equipment.
- Follow directions giving in drawings and Work Orders.
- Ability to work with both the Imperial and Metric systems.
- Able to effectively train and mentor new machine operators.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team setting with others (machinists, engineers, planners, etc.)
- Perform any duty as reasonably requested by the machining operations supervisor.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances, and prepare working sketches if necessary.
- Ability to ensure quality control of parts is performed on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- High attention to detail.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Minimum 4 years working with CNC machines
- Robotic welding experience
- Offline CNC programming experience (BobCAD, Mastercam, etc.)
Dutch Industries supports the apprenticeship program for machinists and employs two journeyman machinists who can provide supervision of apprentices who are interested in advancement.
Job Type: Full-time