ARE YOU READY FOR A REWARDING CHALLENGE?
Dutch Industries is excited about growing our “Manufacturing for Manufacturer’s” business. We are able to offer a variety of manufacturing services from design to production to market as our customer needs require. This includes: Marketing, Planning, Design, Procurement, Logistics, Profiling, Machining, Welding, Finishing, Assembly, Warehousing, Distribution, and Sales.
We are looking for a professional Business Development Manager; an experienced individual that is confident working at a high level with technical manufacturers in a complex sales development environment. This position will be a combination of helping us build a growing manufacturing client base, and maintaining the stable long term relationships that we already have.
If you would like to become part of our Dutch team with an unmatched reputation for providing quality products and superior customer service, consider the following qualifications as important to success:
A successful member of our team will be:
- Intensely curious about manufacturing services, materials and processes.
- Always asking the right questions. Not afraid to say “I don’t know but I will find out”
- Balanced in their sales approach
- Wanting to learn about new manufacturing systems
- Quick to take on responsibility
- Driven and patient; honest and diplomatic; consistent and persistent
- Cooperative and understanding of the complexities of satisfying internal and external stakeholders
A background in manufacturing and a strong connection with manufacturers would be a great asset, however, our in-house experience at Dutch Industries is varied and complex since we have been doing excellent manufacturing since 1952.
- Prospecting for new clients. Deep information gathering with clients.
- Travelling where the business grows. Primarily through face to face meetings with clients across Western Canada and the USA.
- Writing and presenting persuasive proposals and quotations.
- Cooperating with Production, Engineering and Planning Managers to solve customer and internal challenges related to Manufacturer Customer needs.
- Representing Dutch Industries values and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Making a great business plan.
- Attracting long term contract relationships with deep relationships.
Please reply to Greg Cruson, General Manager,
START DATE: September 2019.